Friends of the Festival
The Newbury Spring Festival would like to take this opportunity to welcome its new Friends and thank its loyal Friends for their ongoing support.
- Be the first to receive the new Festival guide
- Enjoy priority booking – browse the guide at your leisure and ensure you get the best seats with over two weeks’ booking time before tickets are on sale to the public
- Receive newsletters through the post or email
- A membership card to bring along to events
- Free programme, worth £5, when booking six or more concerts
- In the autumn we post you a copy of the in-house Friends magazine ‘Festival Focus’. It holds fantastic editorial, a review of the previous festival and – for your eyes only – an advance preview of the following year’s programme
- An invitation to join us at Friends’ events
Gold Friends Benefits
All of the Friends benefits plus…
- 24hrs advance booking before Friends
- Exclusive invitations to Festival receptions (where possible).
Platinum Friends Benefits
All of the Friends and Gold Friends benefits plus…
- 24 hours advance priority Booking ahead of Gold Friends
- 48 hours advance priority Booking ahead of Friends
- Your name printed in the Festival programme
- An invitation to the Festival launch
Friends will be entitled to priority booking for the 2024 Festival – our booking dates are below. Booking opens first to Platinum Friends, followed by Gold Friends a day later and Friends the day after that. Public booking opens a few weeks later.
|Platinum Friends Priority booking
|20 February 2024
|Gold Friends Priority booking
|21 February 2024
|Friends Priority booking
|22 February 2024
|5 March 2024
Levels of Membership
|Joint Friend £45
|Gold Friend £65
|Joint Gold Friend £80
|Platinum Friend £130
|Joint Platinum Friend £170
Please note there is an additional £5 admin charge for those not paying by bank transfer or setting up a standing order.
The Friends year starts on the 1st of July and this includes the following year’s festival.
To join and pay by credit card please complete the online checkout here.
Alternative Payment Methods
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Friends of Newbury Spring Festival’.
To make a direct bank transfer, please use the following details: Sort Code 20-59-14
Account No 50667161 Name: Friends of Newbury Spring Festival. Please ensure your name is included as a reference for all online payments.
Please use the same details if you are setting up an annual Standing Order for payment on the 1st July each year.
Post either to:-
Friends of Newbury Spring Festival
33/34 Cheap Street