“The very essence of the Festival is the sheer delight of sitting in one of our lovely old churches, listening to sublime music – even on a damp spring evening”
Whilst the principle feature of the Newbury Spring Festival is the variety and quality of the music, the overall impact is greatly enhanced by the time of the year, and the wonderful venues in the Newbury area which provide such perfect settings for our concerts.
We are privileged to stage concerts in some of the most beautiful venues in the region, and we are grateful for the continuing permission to do so.
2021 is however very different. Due to the uncertainty of the situation around Covid we are focusing our events on a much smaller number of venues.
Our 2021 Venues
- Corn ExchangeNo upcoming eventsThe Corn Exchange, Market Place
Newbury, Berkshire RG14 5BD United Kingdom
- David Brownlow Theatre, Horris Hill SchoolNo upcoming eventsHorris Hill School
Newtown, Berkshire RG20 9DJ United Kingdom
- Donnington Valley HotelNo upcoming eventsDonnington Valley Hotel, Old Oxford Road
Newbury, Berkshire RG14 3AG United Kingdom
- Douai AbbeyNo upcoming eventsDouai Abbey, Upper Woolhampton
Reading, Berkshire RG7 5TQ United Kingdom
- Sheepdrove Eco CentreNo upcoming eventsSheepdrove Eco Centre, Sheepdrove Road
Lambourn, Berkshire RG17 7UU* United Kingdom
- St George’s, Wash CommonNo upcoming eventsSt George's, 206 Andover Road, Wash Common
Newbury, Berkshire RG14 6NU United Kingdom
- St Nicolas Church, NewburyNo upcoming eventsSt Nicolas Church, West Mills
Newbury, Berkshire RG14 5HG United Kingdom
- The Vineyard at StockcrossNo upcoming eventsThe Vineyard at Stockcross
Newbury, Berkshire RG20 8JU United Kingdom
“I remember particularly vividly a beautiful evening at Highclere Castle with the Aronowitz Ensemble.”